- Attendance Form
- Appeal Procedures
- Building for the Future/Nondiscrimination Policy | Construyendo Para El Futuro/no discriminación
- Child 7-Day Menu Form
- Enrollment Packet
- Infant Meals – Parent Preference Letter
- Infant Menu – Week Day (Sample)
- Infant Menu – Week Day (Blank)
- Infant Menu – Weekend (Sample)
- Infant Menu – Weekend (Blank)
- Meal Pattern Chart
- Milk Substitution Form
- Parent Questionnaire
- Program Change Form
- Reimbursement Options
- Shared Care Verification Form
- Special Diet Form
- Weekend Claim Form
- Weekend Claim Requirements
Maintaining accurate records of meals served to children enrolled in the Child Nutrition Program is important to helping you maximize reimbursements. Watch this video to learn how to use the CACFP Master Tracker.
Do you care for children over the weekend hours? Watch this video to understand how to complete the Weekend Meal Claim Form and ensure you receive appropriate reimbursements as part of the Child Nutrition Program.
Have you recently received a corrective action from your food program specialist? This video will help you understand how to complete and submit a CACFP Corrective Action plan to help get you back on track.