- 5-day Children Menu (blank)
- 5-day Infant Menu (blank)
- 5-day Individual Infant Menu (blank)
- 5-day Individual Infant Meal Count Record (blank)
- Allowed and Not Allowed Reference
- Daily Weekly Monthly Checklist
- Fluid Milk Substitution Form
- Food/Non-Food Cost Worksheet
- Master List – Ohio CACFP
- Meal Pattern Chart
- Paper and Digital Monthly Center Checklist
- Reimbursement Options
- Special Diet Form
CACFP forms that are required to be in a center’s enrollment packet:
Maintaining accurate records of meals served to children enrolled in the Child Nutrition Program is important to helping you maximize reimbursements. Watch this video to learn how to use the CACFP Master Tracker.
Have you recently received a corrective action from your food program specialist? This video will help you understand how to complete and submit a CACFP Corrective Action plan to help get you back on track.
CACFP funds child care providers so they can serve healthy meals and snacks to children in their care. In order to receive funds a provider must document food, milk and supply receipts as a part of the monthly CACFP plan. Find out how to enter receipts in this video and use this study guide too.
How do you ensure children get enough grains during meals and snacks? Learn how to meet the CACFP requirements in this video.