4C for Children supports everyone who cares for young kids, from parents to child care providers, to ensure high-quality early education and care for all children. We are the only agency in 27 counties in Ohio and Kentucky that:
- offers free child care referrals both online and in person and helps parents understand how to choose a quality option.
- provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about Ohio’s Step Up To Quality to child care centers, preschools and family child care homes.
- provides the highest quality training and coaching for early childhood professionals.
Our service delivery areas include:
- five counties in our Southwest Ohio region (Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren) with a regional office in Cincinnati.
- 10 counties in our Miami Valley region (Champaign, Clark, Darke, Fayette, Greene, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, and Shelby) with a regional office in Dayton.
- 12 counties in our Northern Kentucky region (Boone, Bourbon, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Harrison, Kenton, Owen, Nicholas, Pendleton and Scott) with a regional office in Covington.