4C for Children is the leading agency for supporting early education and awareness in the Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio. We are committed to ensuring through outreach and advocacy efforts that every child has access to high quality, affordable early care and education. Our staff of early childhood professionals help bridge the gaps between providers, employers and community groups.
The following resources can help you stay connected to 4C’s work, get connected to the latest child care data or learn about advocacy efforts in early childhood in our region.
- Help Others Find a New Future Working in Child Care!
- 4C for Children Board of Trustees Welcomes New Members, Elects New Leadership
- 4C for Children Awarded $130,000 by PNC Foundation for COVID-19 Relief Efforts
- New Online Child Care Search for Ohio Families Now Available
- Announcing a NEW Job Board, Hosted by 4C for Children
- More News