4C for Children is the leading agency for supporting early education and awareness in the Miami Valley, Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky. We are committed to ensuring through outreach and advocacy efforts that every child has access to high quality, affordable early care and education. Our staff of early childhood professionals help bridge the gaps between providers, employers and community groups.
The following resources can help you stay connected to 4C’s work, get connected to the latest child care data or learn about advocacy efforts in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Update for Ohio Families: Child Care to Close Thursday; Pandemic Programs to Open
- Update for Ohio Families: Gov. DeWine Orders Child Care Closed; Pandemic Centers to Open
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Connecting Ohio Families to Child Care
- Update for Ohio Providers: Pandemic Child Care Plan
- COVID-19: 4C for Children Training and Coaching
- More News