Any Moment Can Be a Brain-Building Moment!
A baby’s brain is wired to grow from birth. During the earliest years, their brains make 1 million neural connections every single second as they take in everything those around them are doing and saying.
That’s why 4C for Children has partnered with Child Care Aware of America to share Vroom to help the adults who care for children learn ways to nurture our youngest minds by turning everyday interactions into brain building opportunities.
Vroom takes early brain science out of the lab and puts it into your hands. You have what it takes to help make a difference in your child’s life!
Tap into Vroom resources
Download the Vroom app and discover daily fast and free brain building tips. Learn more.
Sign up to receive daily Vroom Tips via text message by texting VROOM to 48258. Learn more.
At-Home Tips: Make the most of everyday moments! Download these Vroom tips for:
- Various Ages
- Tips to Calm and Connect (English or Spanish)
- Tips for Talking About Feelings (English or Spanish)
- Tips for Music and Dance
- Tips for Creating Calm Moments At Home
- Building Brains Through STEAM Activities
- Guide to Talking About Race With Young Children
Child care providers
Share this informational flyer to encourage your families to explore Vroom. Discover more resources you can share with families in your program here.
- Here are some webinars from Child Care Aware of America that explain how you can use Vroom in your child care program and as a family engagement tool:
- Family Engagement – Tips to Share
- Self-Care Challenge for Child Care Providers