A message to Child Care Providers in Northern Kentucky:
For more than 25 years, 4C for Children has been honored to work alongside you in your early childhood journey. As a result of a progressive loss of state funding, the 4C for Children Board of Trustees announced on Friday, Jan. 25 the closure of our Northern Kentucky offices.
As such, this will be our final e-newsletter as our new professional development offerings come to a close in Northern Kentucky. Current CDA cohorts will continue, and Kentucky early childhood professionals are welcome to join us for our virtual 4C for Children Leadership & Early Childhood Conference in the fall. (More information about the conference will be coming soon.)
Thank you for your dedication to providing Kentucky’s most valuable citizens—children—the early education experiences they need to succeed and thrive. We invite you to look to the following statewide resources as you continue your essential work.
- Guidance on Re-Opening and FAQs: Child Care Aware of Kentucky
- United Way Success by 6: MyPre-K.com
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP): CCAPProviderPayments@ky.gov
- National Background Check Program: CHFSDCCNBCP@ky.gov
- Professional Development (Training): DCCPDStaff@ky.gov or Child Care Aware Kentucky
- KY All-STARS: KYallstars@ky.gov
Work has begun to establish a new organization in NKY to provide training and coaching services for providers. More information is coming soon. Questions about this new initiative can be sent to email@example.com.