CINCINNATI: 4C for Children has appointed six new members to its Board of Trustees:
- Eleanor German, associate attorney, Katz Teller
- Samantha Buyniski Goldfeder, senior vice president, MediaLink
- Katie Kennedy, assistant vice president, accounting policy, Constellation Insurance, Inc.
- Pamela L. Page-Boykins, retired, The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Christopher Pratt, vice president, HORAN
- Rana Schiff, senior director, HR business partner, The Kroger Co.
“We are thrilled to have each of these new board members join the effort to help ensure that every child in Southwest Ohio and Miami Valley have access to quality child care,” said Jessica Yankie, PNC Bank client and community relations director for Cincinnati, who also serves as chair on the 4C for Children Board of Trustees. “Each trustee brings not only their professional acumen and rich network of contacts, but the perspective of a working parent, an early childhood education professional, and a strategic leader in education – all share passions for improving.”
The six new board members will each serve three-year terms and join 16 other Cincinnati and Dayton area volunteer trustees in providing leadership to guide 4C for Children’s work in the community.
“The next 12 months are a pivotal time for 4C for Children as we focus on one of the most important elements driving economic recovery,” says Vanessa Freytag, president & CEO, 4C for Children. “The child care crisis has not gotten better for families, and we are grateful to have these new leaders join our Board of Trustees to help us champion the cause of the availability of quality early childhood education for every child in the region.”