Our community needs you. Our young children need you! Child care programs across our communities are struggling to serve children and families that need them because many teacher and staff roles are open. This is an important time for you to make a difference in the lives of children!
The Early Childhood Education Job Board, hosted by 4C for Children, is where you will find job postings for many different roles in child care programs across the Southwest Ohio and Miami Valley regions.
Who should consider applying for a role at an early childhood education program? YOU!! Please consider applying if:
- You have had any experience as teacher—even if that was many years ago
- You have been a camp counselor—even if that was many years ago
- You enjoy caring for young children—even if you have never held a “teaching” role. The child care programs will help you learn what you need to know.
- You have stepped out of the workforce to help your children with remote learning during the pandemic. Some child care programs may have openings for school-age children that can be paired with your work schedule.
- You have other skills such as bus driving or cooking—these are roles that may also be posted for child care programs.
- You want to work full time at a paid position.
- You want to work part time at a paid position.
- You want to volunteer for at least 20 hours/week.