Expand Your Existing Child Care Program
There are multiple ways to expand your child care business. Changing from one type of license to another will require applying for a new license. 4C for Children can help you understand and meet the licensing requirements!
Understanding Types of Expansion
These expansions types may or may not require changing your license:
- Care for children with special needs
- Adding or expanding infant/toddler, preschool or school-age care
- Expanding your hours of operation to include non-traditional hours:
- Weekday evenings and overnight care between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Weekends between Saturday 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. Monday
Visit the 4C Resource Library for Starting a Child Care Program to help you navigate through the process.
4C for Children may also have funding to help expand your business. Funding is for specific geographic locations and for certain program types.
Complete the Interest Form found here to help us match your expansion needs with our resources. Once completed, a 4C specialist will contact.