Here’s a quick snapshot of the latest resources and information we have today, May 12, 2020.
Check Out Upcoming Virtual Training Opportunities
- Creating Your Math Curriculum, Tuesday, May 12 | 1-3 p.m.
- ELDS Overview, Wednesday, May 13 | 1-3 p.m.
- More Than Dress Up – Dramatic Play for Preschool, Wednesday, May 13 | 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Creating Your Science Curriculum, Thursday, May 14 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Trauma and Resilience Informed, Friday, May 15 | 1-5 p.m.
View more training opportunities at 4cforchildren.org/training.
Ways to Stay Connected to Your Families
Looking for some creative ideas to help you stay connected with your families and share information from a distance? Vroom is offering a Family Engagement Virtual Toolkit that will help you do just that! The virtual toolkit includes social media tips related to spring themes, Vroom videos and updated Vroom resources.
To access the toolkit: Click on this link and complete the short form. You’ll then be directed to a file share website to download the toolkit. Click on that link and enter the following password: ccaoa2020.
Resources to Bounce Forward
The Consortium for Resilient Young Children (CRYC) is providing a variety of resources for child care providers to promote resilience and bounce forward during the COVID-19 pandemic. These resources include virtual coaching and sharing and learning sessions. Some of the learning sessions are Ohio Approved. Learn more.
Pandemic Child Care Licensees
If you cannot reach someone at ODJFS, contact us and we will do our best to get you the information you need:
- Email: coaching @4cforchildren.org
- Southwest Ohio: 513-758-1334
- Miami Valley: 937-723-1334
Removal from the Pandemic Child Care List
If you have been approved as a Pandemic Child Care Program and now wish not to provide pandemic care, email a request to ODJFS.
To receive these updates via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.