Here’s a quick snapshot of the latest resources and information we have today, April 6, 2020.
- Find free information for small business owners like you about the CARES Act and applying for grants and loans in a video produced by The Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio (ULGSO). The Urban League serves the Southwest Ohio and Miami Valley regions. The video, which is part of a series that is examining the impact COVID-19 is having on the community, explains the options available during the pandemic and offers free resources. For more information, contact the ULGSO.
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is hosting a webinar today from 1:30-2:30 p.m. to share information to help early childhood education programs like yours weather this storm. The webinar presenters will discuss COVID-19’s impact on the child care industry, the federal legislative response, resources available to small businesses, recommendations on how child care providers can leverage loan programs, and more.
Pandemic Child Care Licensees
Need Help Navigating?
We know all the changes that are happening can be overwhelming and confusing. You can find additional information on the ODJFS website, at the ODJFS help desk or by calling 1-877-302-2347.
- Email: coaching @4cforchildren.org
- Southwest Ohio: 513-758-1334
- Miami Valley: 937-220-9660 ext 1334