Read our update for Northern Kentucky Child Care Providers, from May 8, 2020.
Thank You to Our Awesome Child Care Providers!
Today is National Child Care Appreciation Day and in honor of all that you do to support children and families in our community, we created this video just for you. We here at 4C for Children and the entire community appreciate the dedication and love you bring to your work each and every day. So today, take in all the faces and signs included in the video and know they represent hundreds and hundreds of others who have been impacted by your commitment to giving children all they need to thrive.
Upcoming 4C for Children Virtual Training
Join us for these free training opportunities coming up next week:
- May 12, Developmentally Appropriate Practice Part 2
- May 13, Responsive Planning for Reopening: Focusing on Children’s Needs
- May 14, Individualized Planning: Getting to Know Your Children
For more training opportunities, visit our website.
Need Help Navigating?
Here’s some additional state and local resources that may be helpful:
- United Way Success by 6: MyPre-K.com
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP): CCAPProviderPayments@ky.gov
- National Background Check Program: CHFSDCCNBCP@ky.gov
- Professional Development (Training): DCCPDStaff@ky.gov or Child Care Aware Kentucky
- KY All-STARS: KYallstars@ky.gov
For Limited Duration Center inquires, contact the Division of Regulated Child Care at 502-564-7962 or visit https://chfs.ky.gov/Pages/cvres.aspx.