Read our update for Northern Kentucky Child Care Providers, from May 15, 2020.
Upcoming 4C for Children Virtual Training
Join us for these free training opportunities coming up next week:
- May 18: Overview of Ages and Stages Questionnaires (ASQ-3) and Ages and Stages Questionnaires: Social-Emotional (ASQ:SE-2)
- May 19: Individualized Planning: Getting to Know Your Children
- May 20: Responsive Planning for Reopening: Focusing on Children’s Needs
For more training opportunities, visit our website.
Need Help Navigating?
Here’s some additional state and local resources that may be helpful:
- United Way Success by 6: MyPre-K.com
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP): CCAPProviderPayments@ky.gov
- National Background Check Program: CHFSDCCNBCP@ky.gov
- Professional Development (Training): DCCPDStaff@ky.gov or Child Care Aware Kentucky
- KY All-STARS: KYallstars@ky.gov
For Limited Duration Center inquires, contact the Division of Regulated Child Care at 502-564-7962 or visit https://chfs.ky.gov/Pages/cvres.aspx.