Secure your spot by registering now for these early childhood professional development opportunities.
Here are 4C for Children’s upcoming virtual offerings for child care professionals.
- Feb. 1: Strengthening Business Practices Module III for Family Child Care: Marketing Your Program
- Feb. 2: Communicable Disease Recognition and Prevention Review
- Feb. 2: Communicable Disease Recognition and Prevention
- Feb. 2: The Imprint of Trauma: Becoming Trauma Informed in Early Childhood
- Feb. 8: Understanding Homelessness
- Feb. 9: ELDS Module Level 2: Language and Literacy, 36 Months to Kindergarten Entry
- Feb. 10: Starting A Child Care Program
- Feb. 11: Quality Interactions: Caring for Infants and Toddlers in Small Groups
Upcoming Child Development Associate (CDA) Program Orientation
To receive training updates and announcements via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.