Here is the latest information and resources for Ohio child care providers from June 12, 2020.
A Shift in Our Communication With You
Thank you for allowing 4C for Children to be a daily part of your journey over the last few months as we have all navigated the impact COVID-19 has had on child care, our families and all aspects of our lives.
As you take time to adjust to the many changes of caring for children due to the pandemic, we’re adjusting how we communicate with you. After this issue, we’ll be connecting you with resources and training/coaching information on a weekly basis instead of daily. So keep your eyes on your inbox on June 15 for the first weekly issue of Pathways!
You can still count on us to share breaking news related to your child care business. Visit https://www.4cforchildren.org/about/covid-19-information/ for all of the documents and information we’ve shared through the pandemic so far. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information or assistance.
Helping Families Build Resilience
Resilience is the ability to bounce back from life’s challenges. You play an important role in supporting children and families through the many challenges they are being presented with. Here are some resources to help in your journey as you care for children and support your families through this challenging time.
- Download this document from Joining Forces for Children which guides you through conversation tips to help support families and promote family wellness and resilience.
- Share resources with your families, like these tips from Joining Forces for Children with simple activities families can do to build resilience at home, and Bouncing Forward’s Pause for Parenting sessions.
- Participate in Bouncing Forward, which includes several opportunities for learning such as Reflective Review for Professionals, Responsive Practices, and Learning Sessions.
- Attend these upcoming webinars on supporting children and families, from OAEYC:
- June 17: Using Culturally Responsive, Trauma-Informed Practices to Partner with Families and Communities During COVID-19
- June 18: What If Today Was Their Only Day/Staying Aligned with D.A.P. Even During Covid.
To receive these updates via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.