Check out our upcoming professional development opportunities for Southwest Ohio and Miami Valley child care providers.
Coaching Corner: Mid-Week Meetup
Free virtual coaching sessions for family child care providers and center-based administrators are held regularly via Zoom.
Wednesday, Sept. 30 | 1-3 p.m.
This week’s topic: September Celebrations. Click here to register.
Please note: Starting in October, these sessions will happen twice a month, on the first and third Wednesday each month. Visit 4cforchildren.org/providers/coaching/ for more coaching opportunities.
Tune Into Training
Join us for the following training opportunities:
- Sept. 30: Blocks, Building on Development
- Sept. 30: Explore This! Cultural Diversity in School-Age Programs
- Oct. 1: Creativity Unbound: Integrating Art Throughout the Environment
- Oct. 3: CDA Orientation – Southwest Ohio
- Oct. 5: Understanding Homelessness
After Sept. 30, there will be a cost associated with some 4C for Children training. Visit 4cforchildren.org/training to see our full calendar!
To receive these updates via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.