Play & Learn Groups
Join a group today...
Make a difference for your child tomorrow!
If you are a relative, friend or neighbor providing care for children in your home—or a stay-at-home parent—the Play & Learn program is for you!
Groups provide opportunities for children birth to age 5 to learn and explore through play, setting a foundation for continued learning through school and life.
During the sessions, parents and caregivers:
- join in the activities
- learn more about their role in preparing children for school
- discover how children learn through play
- learn what to expect of children of different ages
Participants also receive FREE activities and materials to take home to extend the learning and the fun!
The 90-minute, every-other-week sessions are presented at the following locations and times:
- Norwood: 2nd and 4th Thursday from 9:30-11 a.m. at the Norwood Church of the Nazarene
- Newport: 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 12-1:30 p.m. at the Brighton Center
Registration prior to attending is encouraged but not mandatory. For more information or to register, please contact 4C Family and Community Services at 513-758-1311.
The 4C Play & Learn program is based on the national Kaleidoscope Play & Learn® Program.