Limited-time virtual training opportunities presented by 4C for Children are now available. These sessions are Ohio Approved, free and feature live instruction.
Please note this important information about the virtual training offered by 4C for Children:
- Training is for child care providers in Southwest Ohio and the Miami Valley that includes the following counties: Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Fayette, Greene, Hamilton, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby and Warren.
- You have to attend to get credit. That means if you do not log into the training at the scheduled start time, you will not receive credit.
- Virtual sessions are live and interactive. There is no recording available after the training is held.
- The number of participants in each training is capped to give participants the best experience and individual attention.
- Please be considerate and let us know if you can’t attend a training that you have registered for so we can fill that spot with another provider who wants to attend. Demand for training is high.
- Training is held using Zoom, a free app you can download here. You will receive a meeting link in your email prior to each training so please make sure your email is accurate in the registry.
See the virtual training opportunities we are currently offering below.
More spots have opened up for the following training:
|Training||Date/Time||ST: Miami Valley||ST: Southwest
|Lesson Planning for Mixed-Age Groups in Family Child Care Homes||Monday, 4/20, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094702||10094700|
|Colleagues and Children: Tools to Support Pro-Social Behavior in the Early Childhood Classroom||Wednesday, 4/22, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||10094841||10094840|
|Reading Me, Reading Us: Picture Books that Support Social-Emotional Development||Wednesday, 4/22, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094705||10094699|
|Empathy With Boundaries||Monday, 4/27, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094707||10094704|
|Lean on Me: Providing Support to Parents in Their Time of Need||Monday, 4/27, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094735||10094733|
|Infant & Toddler Best Practice Series – Supporting and Guiding Infant/Toddler Behavior||Wednesday, 4/29, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094723||10094715|
|I Have Nothing Left to Give- A Discussion About Compassion Fatigue||Wednesday, 4/29, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094750||10094745|
|Inclusion: Preparing the ECE Program to Serve Children with Special Needs||Monday, 5/4, 1-3 p.m.||10094826||10094818|
|Enhancing Math for Early Learners||Wednesday, 5/6, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.||10094827||10094819|
|Using interests, Project Approach and Everyday Events to Discover Science||Monday, 5/11, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094829||10094820|
|The Oldies but Goodies…Live on!||Wednesday, 5/13, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||N/A||10094821|
Just posted! New training opportunities:
|This, That, It, and the Others: Interaction Strategies to Build Language||Tuesday, 5/5, 12-1:20 p.m.||10094907|
|Emergency Preparedness: Is Your Program Ready?||Tuesday, 5/5, 6:30-8 p.m.||10095126|
|Different Yet Alike: Inclusion Teaching Practices for Children with Special Needs||Tuesday, 5/5, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10095051|
|Essentials of Child Care||Wednesday, 5/6, 6-8 p.m.||10094883|
|Now THAT’s a Masterpiece!||Thursday, 5/7, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094894|
|Individualized Care: Using Temperament as a Guide||Saturday, 5/9, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.||10095128|
|The Oldies but Goodies…Live On!||Monday, 5/11, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.||10094892|
|Wondering with Children||Monday, 5/11, 1-3 p.m.||10095130|
|The Words We Choose: Building Children’s Vocabulary During Interactions||Wednesday, 5/13, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10094906|
|It’s a Musical World: Integrating Music Throughout the Environment||Thursday, 5/14, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10095131|
|Let’s Play Today!||Saturday, 5/16, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.||10095132|
|Social Emotional Field Guide Overview||Tuesday, 5/19, 6:30-8:30 p.m.||10095057|
If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help: 800-256-1296 x1330 or email@example.com.