4C for Children’s Quality Programs Team is here to help you finish the year strong! Learn more about our virtual professional development opportunities for the remainder of the year.
- Dec. 9: Ohio’s K-12 Standards Resource Guide: Implementing the Standards
- Dec. 9: Understanding Homelessness
- Dec. 14: Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention Review
- Dec. 14: Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention Initial
- Dec. 14: Communicable Disease Recognition and Prevention
- Dec. 15: CPR/First Aid
- Dec. 16: All About CDA: Orientation to the CDA Process—Southwest Ohio
Step Up To Quality One-Star Renewal Session
Registration at the following one-star renewal work session is free, but is required and closes one week in advance of the session so we can ship you needed materials.
- Tuesday, Dec. 15, 12-2 p.m. Register here.
Mid-week Meetup Dec. 16
Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio Child Care Providers (center-based and family child care) are invited to join 4C for Children Coaches and your ECE peers from 1:00-3:00 p.m. twice a month for a Virtual Group Coaching session on an important topic. Sessions will occur using Zoom.
- Dec. 16 topic: Representatives from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services visit for the first 30 minutes of the meeting to answer questions. Register here.