Read our weekly newsletter for Southwest Ohio and Miami Valley Child Care Providers for the week of July 27, 2020.
Family Child Care: Free Help Registering for One-Star Rating!
Do you need help registering for a one-star Step Up To Quality rating? Free virtual assistance with 4C coaches is available this week! Sessions will take place via Zoom. Contact email@example.com for more information. Join us:
- Tuesday, July 28 | 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 1 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Make Sure Your Contact Information Is Accurate in the Registry!
It is very important to make sure that your email address and phone number are correct and up-to-date in the Ohio Professional Registry. For center-based administrators, please confirm that staff information is accurate as well.
With all of 4C for Children’s training occurring virtually, we need to be able to contact training registrants to share:
- The Zoom meeting link for each training you register for
- The hand-outs for your training (if applicable)
- If a training is cancelled or rescheduled
If you need assistance updating your Registry profile, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-758-1301 or 937-723-1301.
Coaching Corner: Mid-Week Meetup July 29
Join us for free virtual coaching sessions for family child care providers and center-based administrators. Sessions are hosted via Zoom. Here is information about our next session:
- Wednesday, July 29 | 1-3 p.m. | Topic: Special Guest from the Family and Children First Council. Click here to register.
Tune Into Training
Join us for these upcoming free virtual training opportunities.
- July 30: Understanding Homelessness
- Aug. 3: Designing Inviting Math Experiences for Early Learners
- Aug. 3: Keepin’ It Real In Early Childhood: Spinner and Dice Math Games
Virtual CDA Orientation
- Aug. 5: All About CDA: Orientation to the CDA Process -Southwest Ohio
- Aug. 10: All About CDA: Orientation to the CDA Process – Miami Valley
Visit 4cforchildren.org/training for more!
New Vroom Resources!
Babies are born ready to learn. Children love to learn from the caring adults in their lives. The everyday moments spent with a child can help their brain grow strong and give them a great start in life. Child Care Aware of America and Vroom offer free trainings and resources on how to use Vroom to support brain building in child care programs. Check out Child Care Aware’s website for Vroom resources that can be used in child care programs.
To receive these updates via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.