Interested in getting your CDA? Be a part of the 4C Child Development Associate (CDA) Preparation Program where learning is fun and interactive. A group in the 2019-20 Boone County class pictured here worked on a project to create a fun, safe and developmentally appropriate playground. To complete the project they were given a budget and the Kentucky playground regulations and added their imagination and expertise.
When presenting their final project to the class, the students were asked to share the:
- Age group the playground was designed for
- Layout of the playground with labeled parts
- Final cost including a list of what was purchased with prices
- Description of how the playground met the regulations for the intended age group
- Reason why it was the best playground and then they had to convince the rest of the class that it was the best.
If you are interested in learning more about the 4C CDA Preparation Program, mark your calendar for one of our upcoming CDA Orientations. Click a date below to register:
- Thursday, Oct. 3, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at our Covington, Ky. office
- Saturday, Oct. 12, from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at our Cincinnati, Ohio office
- Wednesday, Oct. 30, from 6:30-9 p.m. at our Cincinnati, Ohio office
- Saturday, Nov. 16, from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at our Cincinnati, Ohio office
- Tuesday, Dec. 3, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at our Covington, Ky. office
- Wednesday, Dec. 11, from 6:30-9 p.m. at our Cincinnati, Ohio office