4C’s approach to coaching is a collaborative and thoughtful process, designed to provide both the coach and participant with meaningful opportunities to share information and resources on a wide array of subjects, including business and leadership. Through individualized assistance, 4C coaches can help you develop and implement program management strategies that enhance the quality of care for children.
4C for Children offers many different types of coaching and most are funded, making them free of charge to the recipient. Most coaching is one-on-one, but can be tailored for small groups. Types of coaching offered include:
- Leadership coaching
- Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) coaching
- Age-specific coaching (infant and toddler, preschool, school-age)
- CDA coaching
Not all types are offered in all 4C regions; contact your local 4C office to see what services are available.
- CDA coaching: Linda Lockhart, 937-723-2725
- All other coaching types (center-based or family child care): Andrew Brzezinski, 937-723-2717
4C for Children in Kentucky provides generalized coaching and technical assistance. For additional information, contact Sandra Woodall, 859-781-5084
- CDA coaching: Karen Bundy, 513-758-1313
- Family child care coaching: Terri Burch, 513-758-1326
- All other coaching types: Angie McDonald, 513-758-1218