The upcoming closure of child care programs as ordered by Governor DeWine will take place beginning this Thursday, March 26 through at least Thursday, April 30.
In preparation, we at 4C for Children will continue to provide you updates and resources to help you navigate child care needs for your family. This is what we know now:
- Child care programs must close by end of day Wednesday, March 25
- Child care programs in our region and across the state have applied for temporary Pandemic Child Care licenses and may serve only children whose caregivers are health, safety or essential service workers as defined here by the state.
If You Quality As a Health, Safety or Essential Worker
- Click here to access a list of these new programs.
- Enrollment forms that you need to fill out for the providers can be found here.
If You Do Not Quality As a Health, Safety or Essential Worker
- If you are not a health, safety or essential service worker as identified by the state of Ohio here’s a resource that may help you identify alternative plans for the care of your children during the pandemic.
For All Families
- To help you navigate questions and conversations with children regarding this pandemic, here’s a few resources
- If you have questions or need additional support during this time, our Family Specialists are here to support you and can be reached at:
- Southwest Ohio | 513-758-1330
- Miami Valley | 937-220-9660, x1330
If a specialist is unable to answer your call, please leave a message and we will connect back with you as soon as we are able.
Please know we will continue to explore ways to support all of you in the days and weeks to come.