Basic healthy and safety training is offered regularly by 4C for Children for child care providers in the Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio. See our offerings for the month of December.
All training is currently virtual. Click the link to register for these upcoming opportunities:
- Dec. 7: Communicable Disease Recognition and Prevention Review
- Dec. 7: Communicable Disease Recognition and Prevention Initial
- Dec. 8: Communicable Disease Recognition and Prevention Review
- Dec. 14: Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention Review
- Dec. 14: Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention Initial
Special Opportunity: CPR/First Aid
A hybrid CPR/First Aid training will be offered on a limited basis, as an online training with an in-person skills test to be scheduled in January 2021. Capacity is limited, and refunds will not be offered if you are not able to attend one of the in-person skills test dates.
Online Training Dates (click link to register)
In-person Skills Test Dates will be scheduled at the Kroc in Dayton, and Sherman Ave. Office in Cincinnati for January 2021. (By appointment only. Subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.)