4C for Children’s virtual Ohio Approved training is free from now through June 30!
- May 19: Designing Infant Toddler Environments That Make Sense
- May 25: Supporting the Development of English by Young English Language Learners ELL Module 3
- June 2: ELDS Module Level 2: Approaches Toward Learning, Birth to 36 Months
- June 2: Supporting and Guiding Children’s Behavior in Mixed- Age Settings
- June 8: ELDS Level 1 (3 hour overview)
- June 10: STEAM Preschool: Creating STEAM Outdoor Experiences, An Integrated Approach
- June 22: Using the Environmental Rating Scales as a Measure of Quality
- June 30: Here, There, and Everywhere: Integrating Sensory Activities Throughout the Environment
Sign up for an orientation to the 4C for Children CDA Preparation Program on one of the following dates:
To receive these updates via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.