Here is the latest information for Ohio child care providers from June 1, 2020.
Updates from ODJFS – Transitional Pandemic Child Care Rules
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) has released new rules and updated guidance on Transitional Pandemic Care.
- Transitional Pandemic Child Care Rules
- Frequently Asked Questions for Transitional Pandemic Child Care
- Guidance: Portable Sinks in Child Care – Updated May 29, 2020
- Guidance: Using Dividers to Create Separate Spaces in Child Care Centers – Updated May 29, 2020
- Guidance: Transitional Ratio and Group Size document – Updated May 26, 2020
New Information and Guidance on Pandemic Support Payments
The following documents contain information on the Pandemic Support Payments. Applications will be submitted through the Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA).
Child care centers may apply beginning June 14 through June 21, 2020. Processing of payments will begin the week of June 22, 2020.
Type A and Type B Family Child Care Providers and Day Camps may apply beginning June 1 through June 21, 2020. Processing of payments will begin the week of June 8, 2020.
Please see the following documents for everything you need to know about eligibility, payment structure information, how to apply, and more.
Pandemic Support Payment Information
- Pandemic Support Payments: Child Care Centers
- Pandemic Support Payments: Type A Homes, Type B Homes, Day Camps, In-Home Aides
Pandemic Support Payments Grant Guidance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance for ODJFS Child Care Centers
- Guidance for ODJFS Type A Homes, Type B Homes, Day Camps, In-Home Aides
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Questions about Pandemic Support Payments?
Join us Thursday, June 4, from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Do you have questions about how you can spend and what is needed to track the grant funding you will receive from the state? Join us on June 4 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. as our guests Todd Barnhouse and Judith Santmire from the Ohio Child Care Resource & Referral Association (OCCRRA) share their expertise and answer your questions. Registration link coming soon!
#CoachingCorner: Virtual Coaching Sessions This Week
Join 4C for Children coaches and your peers each week for Wednesday Mid-Week Meetups and Free-4-All-Fridays. These virtual coaching sessions for administrators (center-based and family child care) are free and hosted via Zoom. Once you register, you’ll be sent a link to join the session. Here’s what’s happening this week:
Wednesday, June 3 | 1-3 p.m.
Topic: “Health and Safety, Resources and Solutions” Click here to register
Friday, June 5 | 1-3 p.m.
Topic: Open forum to share ideas and challenges. Click here to register
To learn more about coaching opportunities, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive these updates via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.