The Annual 4C for Children Leadership and Early Childhood Conference will take place on Friday, Oct. 25 and Saturday Oct. 26 at the Sharonville Convention Center. Last year, 698 early childhood professionals from Southwest Ohio, the Miami Valley and Northern Kentucky attended the conference.
4C is looking forward to another year of rejuvenation, networking, professional development and fun! Thank you to our presenting sponsor for this year, Positive Leaps!
Participants at the conference can receive five hours of training credit each day they attend (all sessions are pending Ohio Approval and approval for Kentucky Training Credit), and the conference will also include:
- Keynote addresses to inspire and encourage professionals on their journey
- Breakfast and lunch as part of registration
- Sessions to choose from that fit individual professional development needs
- Networking opportunities between child care professionals
- Exhibitors that will offer information and products tailored to early childhood programs
- Discounted hotel rates if booked by Oct. 3
Registration deadline for the early bird price of $75 for one day or $125 for two days is Sept. 3. Register today!
Interested in supporting the conference? Contact Angie Lance to sign up to be an conference exhibitor or to learn about other sponsorship opportunities!