It’s easy to use the 4C Milk Calculator!
- Check the children’s birthdays each time you use the calculator to determine how many are:
- 12-24 months old (1-2 years)
- 24-36 months old (2-3 years)
- 3-5 years old
- 6-12 years old.
A child is counted in the next older group on the date of their birthday.
- Then, for each age group in the calculator, fill in the maximum number of children you might need to serve breakfast and lunch.
- Select the number of days for which you are calculating milk.
- Click Calculate and the Milk Calculator does the rest!
- If you make a mistake, click Recalculate at the bottom to change the numbers you entered.
- Want a printed copy? Click Print at the bottom.
- Want a copy sent to your email? Click Email to me at the bottom, then enter your email address and click the Send button.
Plan your milk purchases so you buy enough at the end of the month and remember you must purchase new milk the first working day of each new month!
If you are not currently a part of the 4C Child Nutrition Program, and you’d like to know more about how it can benefit your children and your program’s finances, read more here.