Here is the latest information we have to share with Northern Kentucky child care providers, from June 5, 2020.
Upcoming 4C for Children Virtual Training
Join us for these free training opportunities coming up soon:
- June 9: Developmentally Appropriate Practice Part 1
- June 23: Developmentally Appropriate Practice Part 2
Need Help Navigating?
Here’s some additional state and local resources that may be helpful:
- Guidance on Re-Opening and FAQs: Child Care Aware of Kentucky
- United Way Success by 6: MyPre-K.com
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP): CCAPProviderPayments@ky.gov
- National Background Check Program: CHFSDCCNBCP@ky.gov
- Professional Development (Training): DCCPDStaff@ky.gov or Child Care Aware Kentucky
- KY All-STARS: KYallstars@ky.gov
For Limited Duration Center inquires, contact the Division of Regulated Child Care at 502-564-7962 or visit https://chfs.ky.gov/Pages/cvres.aspx.