Beginning on Monday, Sept. 13, 2021, 4C for Children will put into effect changes to in-person coaching and on-site training at child care programs in the Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio. These changes have been made due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in our region. We are very concerned with keeping everyone in our community safe, especially as the Delta variant has increased hospitalizations among children.
- 4C for Children will continue to provide a hybrid model of coaching/training in which staff will determine whether in-person or remote services will be offered.
- Only 4C for Children staff who have been fully vaccinated are allowed to offer in-person coaching and/or on-site training.
- 4C for Children staff will wear masks at all times when visiting a child care program.
- Child care program staff in the classroom being coached/trained must wear masks while 4C for Children staff are in the room.
- Programs will be sent and must answer a survey of the following questions within 48 hours before an in-person coaching visit or on-site training:
- Have any staff or children shown signs of illness or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are any COVID test results pending?
If the answer to either of the above questions is “yes” the coaching visit will shift to a remote visit and/or the on-site training will be rescheduled.
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis and may change based on CDC guidelines and/or infection rates.
Thank you for all that you do each and every day to care for and support the families and children in our community. 4C for Children has a variety of remote options available to help you in your important work serving our youngest learners. Visit 4cforchildren.org/providers to explore our online coaching and training services.