Beginning on Monday, Sept. 13, 2021, 4C for Children will put into effect changes to in-person coaching and on-site training at child care programs in the Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio. These changes have been made due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in our region. We are very concerned with keeping everyone in our community safe, especially as the Delta variant has increased hospitalizations among children.
Following the lead of ODJFS and the CDC, here are the steps we are taking to keep you, the children in your care and 4C for Children staff safe. The following will be effective starting Sept. 13:
- 4C for Children will continue to provide a hybrid model of coaching/training in which staff will determine whether in-person or remote services will be offered.
- Only 4C for Children staff who have been fully vaccinated are allowed to offer in-person coaching and/or on-site training.
- 4C for Children staff will wear masks at all times when visiting a child care program.
- Child care program staff in the classroom being coached/trained must wear masks while 4C for Children staff are in the room.
- Programs will be sent and must answer a survey of the following questions within 48 hours before an in-person coaching visit or on-site training:
- Have any staff or children shown signs of illness or tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are any COVID test results pending?
If the answer to either of the above questions is “yes” the coaching visit will shift to a remote visit and/or the on-site training will be rescheduled.
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis and may change based on CDC guidelines and/or infection rates.
Thank you for all that you do each and every day to care for and support the families and children in our community. 4C for Children has a variety of remote options available to help you in your important work serving our youngest learners. Visit 4cforchildren.org/providers to explore our online coaching and training services.
- For coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For training: email@example.com