Here’s a quick snapshot of the latest resources and information we have today, April 2, 2020.
Small Business Resources
The programs and initiatives in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was just passed by Congress are intended to assist business owners like yourself with whatever needs you have right now.
- Here’s a document that will help you better understand the CARES Act and compare the resources that may be available to you.
- Attend the CARES Act webinar today from 1-2 p.m. hosted by Child Care Aware. The CARES Act includes dedicated child care funding within its $2 trillion stimulus package. During this webinar, you will learn what this funding means to you and hear an overview of the various business supports that are currently available during this pandemic.
Pandemic Child Care Licensees
Removal from the Pandemic Child Care List
If you have been approved as a Pandemic Child Care Program and now wish not to provide pandemic care, email a request to ODJFS.
Need Help Navigating?
We know all the changes that are happening can be overwhelming and confusing. You can find additional information on the ODJFS website, at the ODJFS help desk or by calling 1-877-302-2347.
If you cannot reach someone at ODJFS, contact us and we will do our best to get you the information you need:
- Email: coaching @4cforchildren.org
- Southwest Ohio: 513-758-1334
- Miami Valley: 937-723-1334
You can also visit our website for the latest information about state requirements and other guidelines.