4C for Children has high-quality virtual training to help early childhood professionals grow their careers. Whether it is getting health and safety training, increasing knowledge in certain best practices or obtaining a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential, we have the resources to meet the need!
Child Development Associate (CDA) Orientation
Scholarships are available for the 4C for Children CDA Preparation Program. Join us for an orientation to learn more:
Health & Safety Training in November
Basic healthy and safety training is offered regularly by 4C for Children. Register now for these upcoming opportunities:
- Nov. 16: Communicable Disease Recognition and Prevention (Initial Training)
- Nov. 23: Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention Review
- Nov. 23: Child Abuse Recognition and Prevention Initial
Child Care Best Practice Training
Join us for the following upcoming training opportunities to grow your knowledge of best practices in child care.
- Nov. 13: Supporting the Development of English by Young English Language Learners ELL Module 3
- Nov. 16: ELDS Module Level 2: Cognition and General Knowledge: Social Studies, 36 Months
- Nov. 17: STEAM: An Integrated Approach to Learning
- Dec. 2: Keepin’ It Real In Early Childhood: P.U.P.P.E.T.S.* No Strings Attached
See all our upcoming virtual training opportunities at 4cforchildren.org/training.