Miami Valley and Southwest Ohio child care providers are encouraged to join us for the following free opportunities that are available to support you in your development as a child care professional. Connect with your peers and achieve your professional goals together!
Check in virtually with your peers and 4C for Children coaches. Click this link to join the Zoom meeting at the meetup start time: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83924741200. The following topics are coming up:
- March 2, 1-3 p.m.: We will discuss Reconciliation for the Ohio Child Care Stabilization Sub-Grants.
- March 16, 1-3 p.m.: Representatives from ODJFS will answer your questions.
Step Up To Quality One-Star Work Sessions
SUTQ One-Star Work Sessions help prepare you for successful initial or renewal (through April 14, 2022) applications. Registration is required. If you would like to receive printed SUTQ materials, please register no less than one week before the first session to ensure delivery of materials. Our next session:
- March 15 and 17, 12-2 p.m. Register here.
- April 12 and April 14, 12-2 p.m. (Registration Opens March 8)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with registration or if you have less than 90 days until your rating expires and need coaching support.
Celebrate Your SUTQ Rating With a Banner or Yard Sign
If you don’t yet have one for your current rating, we are here to help!
- Option #1: Every 3rd Thursday of the month from 12-1:30 p.m. you can swing by our Cincinnati Office for a drive thru pickup. Registration for the March 17 event is now open. To pick up your SUTQ banner (4’Wx6’H) or yard sign (24″x42″) please register here, by March 15.
- Option #2: Contact your 4C coach to arrange for another time to pick up your banner or yard sign.
To receive these updates via email, sign up for our Pathways email newsletter.