Here’s a quick snapshot of the latest resources and information we have today, April 27, 2020.
Small Business Financial Supports
- Paycheck Protection Program Resumes: The Small Business Administration (SBA) is once again accepting Paycheck Protection Program applications starting today. The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. For more information, click here.
- Grant Application Deadline Is Tomorrow: All applications for the Small Business Administration (SBA) relief grants program are due tomorrow, Tuesday, April 28, at 11:59 p.m. These grants will go to small businesses through this challenging period. For more information about the grants and to find an application, click here.
Webinars for This Week
There are a variety of webinars scheduled for next week covering topics like addressing abuse and neglect during COVID-19, supporting early learning while at home, embracing anti-bias classroom, facilitating meaningful connection with children virtually and more. Check out the complete list.
Tell a Story Today
It’s National Tell a Story Day! Take a minute today to engage families and share Story Telling Tips for Families to help celebrate this fun day while promoting brain building. Also, here’s a Child Care Aware of America blog that also gives some tips for engaging families.
If you cannot reach someone at ODJFS, contact us and we will do our best to get you the information you need:
- Email: coaching @4cforchildren.org
- Southwest Ohio: 513-758-1334
- Miami Valley: 937-723-1334
Removal from the Pandemic Child Care List
If you have been approved as a Pandemic Child Care Program and now wish not to provide pandemic care, email a request to ODJFS.