4C for Children is announcing the addition of three new members to its Board of Trustees. Each of these new members will serve three-year terms and collectively they bring a wealth of experience to the board and will provide leadership in helping further 4C for Children’s work in the community.
- Adia Molloy is a parent, freelance writer and community volunteer past chair of the 4C for Children Champions Gala Committee. Molloy lives in West Chester Station
- Erica Noble serves as senior director of global company communications at Proctor & Gamble. Noble resides in Mariemont.
- Cinnamon Pelly is COO of the Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio. Pelly lives in College Hill.
“The 4C for Children Board of Trustees is comprised of a dedicated team of community leaders committed to being part of the effort that ensures all children have access to quality early learning experiences,” says Vanessa Freytag, president and CEO of 4C for Children.
“We are excited to channel the talents, expertise and energy of these dynamic women—Adia, Erica and Cinnamon—into helping us continue supporting the child care providers and families in our community in new and innovative ways so that children in our community have solid education foundations that will propel them into future success in school and life.”
New Board Leadership
The board has also elected new board leadership, including chair Brian Judkins, counsel at Chemed Corporation who succeeds Mindy McLaughlin, senior wealth advisor and managing director at Mariner Wealth Advisors – Cincinnati. Additional new officers include:
- Vice-Chair: Jill Warman, Vice President, Commercial Banking Leader, U.S. Bank
- Secretary: Jonathan Brodhag, Attorney, Holland & Knight, LLP
- Treasurer: Ryan Crowley, Vice President of Finance, Anchor Fluid Power
“We have a great new leadership team on our board that I’m very much looking forward to working with,” says Freytag.
Four longtime board members also transitioned off the board:
- Zamaris Geleszinski, Real Estate Licensee, OnSite Retail Group
- Lynnette Heard, Senior Consultant, BRBS World, LLC
- Penny Pensak, Senior Counselor, The Yunker Group
- Steve Richey, Senior Counsel, Thompson Hine LLP
“These members have my sincere thanks and appreciation,” Freytag says. “I’m grateful for their service to our agency and most especially for their unwavering advocacy and work on behalf of the child care providers, families and children in our community. We are a better agency because of them.”
All positions in the board became effective Sept. 15, 2020.