Do you need help with strategies for interacting with children, best practices in diversity, equity and inclusion, or maybe you need to grow your knowledge around working with school-agers? 4C for Children has virtual training this March to help you provide quality early education and care in your program.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- March 11: Supporting the Development of English by Young English Language Learners ELL Module 3
- March 23: Understanding Homelessness
- March 2: Did They Just Say That? Promoting Respectful Behaviors with School-Agers
- March 23: Being a Nurturing School-Age Teacher
Adult and Child Interactions in Child Care
- March 16: Interaction Techniques: Information Talk, Building Vocabulary, and Teaching Statements
- March 24: Quality Interactions: Caring for Infants and Toddlers in Small Groups
See all our upcoming virtual training opportunities at 4cforchildren.org/training.