Whova is a virtual event platform that will allow conference participants to download handouts, network, and have the opportunity to visit exhibitor booths in advance of our in-person conference.
With Whova, you can:
- Access session handouts
- Network with other early childhood professionals via chat or live video meetings
- “Wander” the exhibitor booths and interact with different companies and services that can help meet your early childhood program’s needs.
You can access the Whova app via a web/internet browser or by downloading the free app from your app store. Use the email address you used to register for the conference to create your profile and join “4C for Children Leadership and Early Childhood Conference 2022” in the app.
Once your registration and payment has been processed by 4C for Children staff, you will receive an email with instructions on using Whova. Use the email address you used to register the conference to create your profile in Whova.
You can use the Whova app via a web/internet browser, or by downloading the free app from your app store. Go to this link for the How To Guide on downloading Whova. Visit this link for a guide on how to use the different features in the app.
Send an email to email@example.com if you need the access code for the conference. Watch this video for instructions on logging in:
Step 1: Access Whova
Choose one of the following options to log in to the conference platform:
- Option 1: Download the Whova Mobile App: https://whova.com/portal/claec_202210
- Option 2: Access the conference on Whova using the web browser on your desktop computer via this link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/claec_202210
Step 2: Create a Whova account and access the 4C for Children conference
- Once you have opened the mobile app or the web page, click “Sign Up Here” to create your Whova account. You need to use the email address that you used to register for the conference. Once your account has been created, you should see the “4C for Children Leadership and Early Childhood Conference 2021” in your events. If you do not see it, search for the conference and request an invitation code to be granted access.
You can access break out session handouts by clicking on the title of a session in Whova. If there are handouts available, you’ll be able to download them from the main page of that session. Attendees should print session handouts and bring them to the conference. Handouts will not be available at the sessions.
Participants must sign in upon arrival to each break out session and remain in attendance the entire duration (2 hrs.) of the session to receive credit.