Free SUTQ Help for Child Care Centers
Receive assistance with your star rating!
4C for Children is your local hub for information about Step Up To Quality (SUTQ), Ohio’s quality-rating and improvement system! We offer FREE support to licensed child care programs in achieving a quality rating.
What type of help is available?
Step Up Direct
This series of work sessions will engage you in the process of understanding the documents, tools and materials associated with SUTQ. The following topics are covered:
- Week 1: Learning and Development and
- Administration and Leadership Practices
- Week 2: Staff Qualifications and Professional
- Week 3: Family and Community Partnerships
- Week 4: Registration Process for Star Rating
- Tuesdays: Jan. 29, Feb. 5, 12, 19, from 12:30-3:30 p.m. at the Forest Park Branch Library, 655 Waycross Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45240
- Tuesdays: Feb. 12, Feb. 19, Feb. 26, March 5, from 12:30-3:30 p.m. at 4C's Cincinnati Office
Who should participate?
Any child care center administrator/director interested in working toward or increasing a SUTQ rating.
Receive FREE support and coaching to meet the SUTQ requirements and standards, no matter where you are in the process.
Work with 4C experts to develop required plans that meet the SUTQ standards. Share ideas and network with other administrators/directors working on SUTQ.