- You may register online by navigating our online catalog.
- Payment must be included with registration and received before the workshop.
- Check, cash, money order, or credit card are accepted forms of payment. Please make checks payable to 4C.
- Confirmations of registration will be sent.
- There is a $30 fee for returned checks due to insufficient funds.
- Workshops fill quickly. You are encouraged to register early.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Payment is nonrefundable and nontransferable to another date, unless the workshop is full or cancelled by 4C due to inclement weather or other emergency.
- Emergency cancellations due to inclement weather will be announced on Local 12 (WKRC-TV) and Channel 5 (WLWT -TV). 4C also has a workshop weather announcement line. To check on a workshop, call 859-547-5095. This is an announcement line only and cannot accept messages.
- If 4C must cancel a workshop, you will receive an email. Please make sure all your contact information is up-to-date in the Early Care and Education Training System (ECE-TRIS) website (www.tris.eku.edu).
Doors open 45 minutes before the start of the workshop. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early. Latecomers will not be admitted.
You are welcome to bring food into the workshops at 4C Northern Kentucky. There are some restaurants within walking distance.
For all daytime workshops, lunch is on your own unless otherwise noted.
Methods of Payment
In person: By appointment only
4C Northern Kentucky
525 W. Fifth Street, Suite 1
Covington, KY 41011
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Toll free: 800-256-1296 x1301
We are unable to accommodate children and non-participants at 4C workshops. 4C believes the care of children involves well-supervised, constructive play opportunities which are currently unavailable at these adult workshops.