Nominate a fellow child care provider to represent you!
Do you know an early childhood care and education provider who works in Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton or Warren County and who...
- is an advocate for the importance of quality early childhood care and education and early childhood professionals?
- is passionate and optimistic about the future of early childhood?
- is interested in dialogue about issues within the early childhood field?
- shows an understanding of needs in their early childhood community?
- understands early childhood development, including social/emotional development?
If so, we need your help. Tell us about them!
4C for Children is seeking recommendations for providers who can make positive contributions to the community and the child care field as members of a new 4C Provider Advisory Group. The members of this advisory group—who will be recommended by their peers—will represent, support and advocate for all early childhood care and education providers in this region and for the needs of those providers served by 4C for Children. Members of the 4C Provider Advisory Group will contribute important feedback and may advise or give recommendations to 4C about the work of the agency.
A kick-off meeting will be held in March. Regular meetings will be held quarterly with monthly electronic communication between meetings.
Do you have someone to recommend?
Please fill out the form in this link by February 20, 2017. We’ll do the rest!
Thank you for your recommendation!