Child Care Provider Advisory Group Launches!
May 9, 2018
A new 4C for Children Provider Advisory Group launched on April 10 to gather input from community-based child care providers that can help inform 4C's early education work. The 15 member group will provide important feedback, give recommendations and help 4C better serve the needs of child care providers and families.
"I'm thrilled that this group will be meeting regularly to help inform our work here at 4C," says Vanessa Freytag, 4C's CEO/president. "Having this advisory group has been a dream of mine since I arrived at 4C three years ago. I can't wait to see how the experience, community connections and expertise of these providers helps guide our future work."
Members of the 4C Child Care Provider Advisory Group include:
- Trina Baer, Tender Age Learning Center
- Christi Reddix, Family Child Care Provider
- Traci Poellnitz, Cozy Care Nursery School and Childcare
- Connie Tunison, LPC Preschool & Daycare
- Angela Lyshe-Thierry, Family Child Care Provider
- Cindy Wooten, YMCA Early Learning Center (Valley)
- Dawanna Garrett, Family Child Care Provider
- Kimberly Cubit, Family Child Care Provider
- Kelly Bigham, UC Early Learning Center
- Denita Jackson, Creative Beginnings Learning Center
- Kymm Whitehead, Lincoln Recreation Center
- Vanessa Freytag, 4C for Children
- Melanie Westlake, Kid Works
- Clara Vorbroker, Blue Ash Kindercare
- Jernee Wilson, 3T Learning Academy
- Constance Brinson, Constance Constant Care