Join the 4C for Children Team at Tour de Gem!
July 26, 2018
4C for Children is excited to host a team at the inaugural Tour de Gem, Dayton Cycling Classic on September 2 at Fifth Third Plaza in downtown Dayton. Tour de Gem is a charity cycling event to highlight the Dayton region for cyclists of all ages and abilities.
4C for Children is recruiting a fun team of people with ride options for everyone including:
- Fun Rides: 3-10 miles
- Half Metric Century: 30 miles
- Half Century: 48 miles
- Metric Century+: 65 miles
- Century+: 103 miles
Registration is $50 per person, with a $150 minimum fundraising goal. Children up through age 12 can ride for free in any of the Fun Rides at the event.
By joining the 4C for Children team, you will help raise funds to provide:
- Free child care referrals to help families find quality child care
- Outreach programs and parenting workshops to empower families
- Training and coaching for early care and education providers
- Nutritious meals to young children in local child care programs
We hope to see you on September 2!